Sunday, November 12, 2006

Creations....

Ever the slow process, creating a new ballet can be a test of your minds patience. As we begin rehearsals for the upcoming spring premieres everyone is seeming a bit out of it and distractions are abundant. Yesterday as I walked into work I was amazed that the whole block had been closed off to construct a giant jungle gym. Oh wait, that's a crane? Shit that's huge.

The rugged construction workers climbed it (without any harnesses) and hammered here and there, putting the finishing touches on their massive manly man machine. Had I not been in rehearsal I think I would have climbed on it and helped although it might have brought back bad memories of breaking up with my third grade girlfriend on the jungle gym. Love's a bitch sometimes. Instead I just took a few pictures which i thought were kind of fun, or maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home