Sunday, November 12, 2006

Is It The End Of The World (As We Know It)?

The world has been transformed into a place where skanky is the new black. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the insanity has arrived as scantilly clad women rule the universe. Had this been my first day in New York, I may have consfused the mass of people and insane outfits for the streets of Japan; then I realized the lack of order and knew it was New York City Halloween 2006.

I finally found the courage to go to the Halloween parade, stepped out of my apartment and immediately wanted to go back in. People in costumes swirled around me like the tornado in "Wizard of Oz" and I was struck with the strange notion that we're not in Kansas anymore. In my travels tonight I encountered some very bizarre things...and that was in the 4 block radius that contained me. Now, I must share a few with you.

#1 Lesson of the Night: Marie Antoinette is alive and well! She is wanted and worth 5 Million Dollars, dead or alive. But preferably dead. Again.


#2 Gorillas apparently hump humans. Those legs are thrown up in the air and there we people with cameras flashing all over. It was oddly reminiscent of a certain Paris Hilton tape.


I made it home alive but now I must sit still for a few days after that whirlwind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home