Saturday, October 28, 2006

Lazy Post of the Day. Hallmark Moments.

Children ride bikes (or all terrain vehicles in Montana...really safe for the young'ins) and lift their hands in the air exlcaiming, "Look Ma! No hands." A moment meant to show off for the parents and display your magical bike ridding talents.

Well I never had magical bike riding talents, but I do get to exlaim the close cousin of the above phrase, "Look Ma! I'm an old man!" Here I am (making some face even I can't seem to recognize) in my Old Soldier makeup for "Green Table." I hope when I am 60 I don't wear QUITE that much makeup. It kind of looks like the top half of my head is missing too because of the way my hair is colored. Fun times, I guess I lost it in the previous battle.

Wow, this is officially the laziest post I have ever done. I just said "Hi, Look at my face." It's second week of City Center; the theater insanity is setting in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home