Monday, October 23, 2006

YEEEE-HAAAAW!

On my way to bed so this is going to be just a few pictures from my first show of the season today, "Rodeo." Always enjoyable to get out there and gallop around on my imaginary horse named Bobo. No words of wisdom here, just good ole' insanity in the pics. Must sleep because tomorrow I'm gonna start a war. Then I am going to battle in it as the weathered old soldier that I am at my withered age of 20. It's real life folks....or "The Green Table," which is alarmingly relevant today, come check it out!

Julio and I rock the authentic cowboy outfits. Having grown up in Montana, I can attest to the fact that any pictures I see of authentic cowboys have them rocking the purple and blue shirts with pink jeans. That whole acid trippy Easter Basket look was HUGE in the 1800's.

Charlie, I mean, Sascha shows off his best blog face. Check out SASCHA'S NEW MOVIE!I sense a Star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame in the near future.

I have nothing to say about this. It kind of speaks for itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home