Friday, October 20, 2006

The First City Center Story.

I don't know the reason, but I tend to photograph the same people over and over again. I jokingly refer to Adrienne as my "blog Muse" because what started as a joke during Met season has ended up carrying over to City Center. Of course it makes sense that the main people I photograph are the people that I hang around with most. In truth though, I despise Adrienne and we are planning to join the WWF (does that even still exist?) so we can create alter-egos and duel it out. Just kidding! Although that does kind of sound like fun.

Here is the first City Center story, lovingly titled "Brokeback Witch Doctor," starring Marian Butler, Adrienne Schulte and Blaine Hoven.

It was a bitter October morning that Marian "Boot Straps" Butler woke up and thought...."Screw being a butcher! I am going to be a cowgirl!"

To which her husband Blaine replied, "Honey, I am way ahead of you. Have you seen these new Prada boots I'm wearing? They're all the rage." Marian just smiled with discontent because deep in her heart she knew.....

He was cavorting with that ranch hand (which she had hired months ago in case she decided to give up being a butcher) and they had been "waltzing" in the barn for months!

It was at that exact moment that the ladies of the town were shuffling by....

Adrienne couldn't keep her mouth shut and said, "Have you heard about poor old Blaine? He didn't realize but...."

"Marian is a witch doctor!"

When she found out about his Rodeo "waltzing" she Wizard of Oz-ed the shoes and then did what she does to all her husbands who "waltz" behind her back.

She cut off his head, and turned it into an art project by pasting some old hair on it and painting it. That witch doctor is so creative! Just beware or you too will turn into a paper mache head!!!!! It's a fate that we all must try to avoid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home