Sunday, November 12, 2006

Let The Countdown Begin....


Nothing on this earth makes me happier than a Christopher Guest film (please excuse the hyperbole) so let the countdown begin for his next masterpiece, "For Your Consideration."

I was rushing up the subway tracks yesterday to the theater and kabloey (to quote Drop Dead Gorgeous) there was a giant poster for this new film! Taken by surprise at the fact it comes out Nov. 17, I thought I would blog a bit about it. I really just cannot wait. AHHHHHH!

It's not a mockumentary like the last films but its subject matter sounds tantilizing; an independent film begins to garner awards buzz and it follows the insanity that ensues. Count me in. It's got the whole gang and it's still improv. NOVEMBER 17th!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home