Thursday, May 11, 2006

Songs YOU need to download. 5/11/06


Here are a couple of songs the (two or three) people that read this should download IMMEDIATELY! Really great stuff.

Promiscuous-Nelly Furtado
irresistibly catchy new single from her album. Potentially viewed as selling out but in my eyes she can do no wrong.

String Quartet No. 3 In F Major, Op. 73: III. Allegro Non Troppo- Shostakovich (played by Emerson String Quartet)
Selection I stumbled upon LATE (4 AM) the other night on iTunes. Intense, tango-ish, beautiful. Makes me want to dance every time I hear it....and I plan on choreographing to this at some point.

Who Knew-Pink
I know, I know, its Pink. But then listen and you will find its way too catchy for its own good.

Cheated Hearts-Yeah Yeah Yeah's.
LOVE this. Karen O' is the new Gwen Stefani.

On The Bus Mall- The Decemberists
Gotta throw a little plug in for Leah's brothers' band. Great song, everytime I hear the opening it evokes such specific emotions. Transports you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home