Monday, April 24, 2006

Spring Is Here....


Well the weekend is over and it is back to work. Sometimes I have such mixed feelings about going back to work...partly because of the work environment and then partly because of the outside environment. I love so much about work but it can get monotonous and when spring is here it is hard to be contained in a studio all day. I am sure people across the city are wrestling with this annoyance too. I guess I should just be happy not to be stuck behind a desk all day and to have the chance to be in a studio moving.

So for a blog today I thought I would just post a few pictures of some stuff that struck me when I was walking this weekend. Sometimes I feel like such a loser pulling out my camera to take pictures of such random shit but then the pictures end up pretty and I forget about the oddness. So here are a few ushering in the change of season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home