Friday, April 07, 2006

One more find.....


So again, looking through old shit and found ONE other thing that I actually kind of like. Feel like maybe I could go somewhere with this but not sure. Now, just as exciting as it is to have writing prompt memory, this for me prompts nothing which is equally as sad. How could I have written something and have no idea who it was about?





What If We Were
What I wished we had been?
Would it be better than what’s real?
There’s no way to change it
I have to disengage it
With my emotions,
I fear when I feel.

Ah! The angst ridden youth of my NCSA years. And yet again, another Munch; this time a woodcut. Love this one, it's called "Blossom of Pain". I haven't written anything in so long. Time to get on that again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home