Thursday, May 04, 2006

The REAL OC


Well its official. After years of thinking that Orange County was a place full of 25 year old teenagers drinking and beating each other up on the beach, I have learned it is not so. Where is Mischa Barton and her flask? Sadly vacant from the strip mall lined sidewalks that we view day to day. Nothing ever even comes close to the glamour of a Fox TV show, even the shopping mall which despite its high end stores looks very much like middle America. Of course being unable to drive and since I am on tour with a company of people that don't have cars it prohibits the views that we are taking in. While some company members are going out to clubs at night, I have been happy to go to Target and In n' Out burger. That's my idea of California right there. Takes me back to my childhood. I don't have too much to talk about but I thought I would do a little picture blog action today documenting the trip so far. Since it has mainly consisted of walking back and forth from the theater to Chick Fil A (heaven) there isn't too much to show. But here are a few!

The first night we were here we experienced a few locals at a party we attended. Being in a company this big, or going through life I guess, involves a fair amount of schmoozing. The night ended up being great though and I realized how much I like a lot of the people I work with. Here is a picture of Adrienne flying across the street due to the magnificent partnering of Aaron and Marcello.

I had a blast dancing the other night as well. Seems like it's been a while since that happened. We are in the midst of premiering Jeu De Cartes while we are here and its a silly but very fun ballet to dance. Here is a pic of me in my full Victorian dracula diva wig.

And finally....a picture taken by Mr. Daniel Keene of the final segment of Gong. A little blurry but still pretty cool. Until later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home