Saturday, August 19, 2006

Hey Old Friend. Cheesy (or one of many cheesy) post of the day!


The other day I was walking around the University when shabam! Just like a Jack in the Box there was one of my best friends from when I went to Hellgate (seriously folks) Middle School. During our time at school together we went from being best friends to being acquaintances as he turned to sports (I say that as if he turned into a crackhead) and slowly lost contact through the years. Then a couple of years back I heard that Dane was dancing and doing musical theater. What?! Damn people can surprise you sometimes. Nothing makes me happier than hearing that people find the joy (here comes Mr. Cheesy) of movement....but with past jocks in Missoula, Montana that is NOT something you hear very often.

We hung out for the first time in years the other night and he just seems so happy which in turn makes me so happy. So lets give a little cheers to finding your true passion and running into old friends that you ACTUALLY want to see! Certainly beats the odd Target run-in's with people whose names you barely remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home