Sunday, August 20, 2006

Exciting Blog Discovery....

Hey everyone, just a little note to say that I have discovered that I can open up my blog to allow comments from ANYONE. Not just registered users anymore so comment away! Love to get feedback knowing what you like/dont like and what you want to see more of! Hope to hear from you soon!!!

ALSO....I am changing the URL of my blog so it will now be http://rantingdetails.blogspot.com I will continue to update both for a while but let people know about the new address!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Matt.

I've become a regular reader of your blog via thewinger and Ballet Talk (I am a graphic design student so I like how Kristin brings in that aspect through Doug). I am a faithful ABT fan; I went to I think 10 or 11 performances during the Met season. I enjoy catching an insider's glimpse of the ballet world, but I've come to like your posts about your friends, thoughts and choreography even more. I also live in NYC and your posts make me want to make the most of it. I need to catch the Dada exhibit before it closes. So can I say just keep doing what you're doing?

In college I would listen to the campus radio station while I was working on projects in the art studios. The DJs would always say, "I know no one's listening, but..." And I would think, what about me? So when I had a show reading poetry on air at 6 in the morning (and this was probably way more fun for me than for my audience), I always assumed there was at least one person there. So hooray for the new comment feature.

Best,
Rebecca

7:57 PM  
Blogger Delirium Tremens said...

i dont always have a lot to say, but i'm still enjoying reading!

So when do you turn 21 yourself? I hope you can make it to one of my shows someday :)

I'm about to update my journal with my first attempt at ballet class in um, 3 years?

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home