Friday, July 14, 2006

Sedaris and Colbert Tumblesize.

I was watching one of my (well I think one of everyone's) favorite shows "The Colbert Report" the other night and Amy Sedaris, comic chameleon extraordinaire, was on as a guest. Colbert's show is great for many reasons one of which is the fact that it is completely unpredictable. He will go off on some of the funniest political rants I have ever heard and while it is in many ways a comedy show I know that a majority of young adults get their news this way. Between this show and "The Daily Show" I manage to catch more political events on Comedy Central than on CNN. The show is always random but this clip has to be one of the most random things I have ever seen on any late night talk show. The three performers starred in the flop sitcom "Strangers With Candy" and I don't know what they were on when they came up with this idea but it's great. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anonimo said...

Amy Sedaris' appearances on the Conan O'Brien are just as funny. One time she was on, she had a clip for everything they talked about.
At the end of her segment, Conan thanked her and said, "You think you'll come back sometime in the future?" She replied, "Oh, I would love to come back. As a matter of fact, I brought a clip."

Unfortunately, I did not find a clip of that segment, but I did find a transcript here: http://www.amysedarisrocks.com/transconmar00.htm

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home