Thursday, May 18, 2006

Random Writing...


Don't have any idea where this came from but I just sat down after the shower and wrote it. Can't really decide if I like it or not or even if it makes any sense right now. Thought I would put it up though, see what everyone else has to think.

I’ll point out all my problems in you.
I hope you don’t mind,
I know its kind of rude
But its just my time to let loose my arrows
And you, my friend, are my target.
It's like I’m looking in a mirror
That can only shatter
Every time I do this…
I can remember after
As I look at the disjointed pieces;
But my bow is pulled taught and releases.
It’s easy to admire the startling nature of a mess.
But I’ve never been one for self-admiration, so
I’ll point out all my problems in you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home