Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Songs YOU need to download. 9/26/06


It's that time again!!!! The happy day I get to force some music down your throats in a desperate attempt to spread my love of bands I am listening to right now. Look into my fuzzy eyes above and let me hypnotize you and push my opinion a little more.

"Lonely, Lonely"-Feist
This seems to be the CD I am burning for everyone recently and one that has had 100% success when converting people into fans. This CD hits all the moods and this song is beautiful in the changes it takes from beginning to end.

"Enjoy"-Janet Jackson
Okay, she's back (fully clothed...sometimes) and her new CD is pretty great. This song in particular is just fun old school Janet Jackson. Perfect for walking home from work, I would be stunned if you listen to it and don't smile. Check it out below.


"Bastard"-Ben Folds
Inspiration for the title of one of my blogs down below, this is a great song about the realities of growing older.

"She's My Man"-Scissor Sisters
"Paul McCartney"-Scissor Sisters
Perhaps the CD I have been most eagerly anticipating recently, I just got it and its full of some good but not great songs. For those of you who don't know the "Sisters", you should. Immediately. Download their debut CD and then pick up the brand new "Ta Dah" album. While not QUITE up to the level of the first CD its still just the perfect pump me up music. Although some of my favorite music is stuff that I disliked the first couple of times so I might worship this album by the end of the week.
SCISSOR SISTERS MY SPACE!

"When You Were Young"-The Killers
Just got their new CD and actually listening to it as I write. Another completely irresistible group this is my current "crunches" song at the gym. I know you were dying to know that.

Until next time......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home