Saturday, September 16, 2006

Streb Me Up.

As some of you may have read in my blog the past few weeks, I have been hanging out with my friend Terry Dean Bartlett, a dancer with the company "Streb." Introducing him to many of my friends I was surprised to see how few people in the ballet world know what "Streb" is. Not only have they been around for over ten years, but they have toured the world and been featured on the cover of "Dance Magazine," among other things. So as a little education for all of you I thought I would post this video that I found on YouTube. Terry describes it as a mix between modern and "Cirque Du Soleil" which seems to be the most fitting explanation I have heard. Watch the whole video because the stuff at the end is really nuts! Support this company and check them out the next time they are performing. I have a ticket to see them during "Fall For Dance" at City Center but I have a feeling that might be sold out! Enjoy!

CHANGE YOUR LINKS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home