Saturday, August 05, 2006

Have you ever?

While shopping today with my mom I uttered a few words I save for special occasions "I want to go to Sports Authority." No I haven't gone straight upon my arrival in Montana, I just needed some new warm-up pants to wear when I step into the studio tomorrow to begin choreographing snow. As we moseyed around the store I turned a corner and WHAM! The most bootylicious mannequin that has ever existed. I mean have you ever seen a mannequin with this much muscle in general but more specifically that butt?! I took a few pictures and then went on my way only to return a few moments later and WHAM! A little girl molesting the mannequin. She was infatuated with rubbing her little hands all over the giant butt. Ah, Montana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home