Monday, June 26, 2006

The Avalanche


Was just looking around online today and found a stream of the new Sufjan Stevens album. This CD is basically just outtakes from his "Illinoise" album but I am eagerly anticipating it nonetheless. Sufjan is by far my favorite artist that I have gotten into within the past couple of years. He is a folk singer who's scope is a little overwhelming. Not only the scope in the actual music he creates which I discover new things in with every listen but the scope of his ambition. He has set out on a project known as "The 50 State Project" which includes him creating a CD for each state. So far he only has two out, but they are both amazing albums. So if you have a few minutes give this stream a listen....It's different but I have been known to convert people into fans of him before so I will keep trying!
Sufjan Stream!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home